Use Inbuilt Chrome Browser Malware Scanner Cleanup Tool – Chrome Browser Malware scanner tool will protect you from the malware. This scanner will scan your browser as well as your entire system to search the malware and other viruses. Also, the cleanup tool helps you to clean the junk data and cookies from your system to improve the system performance. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the step-by-step process to Use Inbuilt Chrome Browser Malware Scanner Cleanup Tool online.
Use Inbuilt Chrome Browser Malware Scanner Cleanup Tool
Steps to Use Inbuilt Chrome Browser Malware Scanner Cleanup Tool – mcafee.com/activate:
- First of all, you need to open your Google Chrome browser.
- Now, go to the settings, by clicking on the 3 dots from the top right corner of the screen.
- After clicking on the Settings, you will be redirected to another page.
- Now, you need to click on the 3 horizontal lines from the top left corner of the screen.
- From the Settings panel, click on the Advanced option.
- Now, from the drop-down list, click on the Reset and cleanup.
- Furthermore, you will see two options on the screen.
- Select and click on the Clean up computer.
- Now, you need to click on the Find option to find and remove the harmful software.
- After that, wait to finish the process.
- If you see a pop up on the screen then click on the Remove button to proceed further.
After following all the steps, you will be able to Use Inbuilt Chrome Browser Malware Scanner Cleanup Tool. If you find any difficulty while following the procedure then you may contact McAfee Support. Also, visit us at mcafee.com/activate online for the further process.
FAQs – mcafee.com/activate:
- How to install chrome cleanup tool
- Unable to download chrome cleanup tool mac
- Issues with the chrome://settings/cleanup
- is chrome cleanup tool safe?
- Error: chrome cleanup tool won’t download
- How to install chrome cleanup tool for android
- Issues with the chrome malware removal
- How to purchase chrome cleanup tool for android phones
For more details related to the troubleshooting of the issue, you may contact McAfee Support. After that, our experts will help you with the troubleshooting process or steps to fix the issue in a very less time. If you have some other issues with the product and need help then visit us at www.mcafee.com/activate for the advanced troubleshooting. #www.norton.com/setup